Let us introduce
Exam Central is a provider of educational support and services to schools, youth groups and the wider community. We have been delivering our programmes of rover 8 years and have worked directly with over 1300 young people and 40 schools. We provide one-on-one tuition, educational summer camps and in-school subject-specific interventions. All of this is done to enable young people to achieve the very best of which they are capable. We employ local graduates to deliver the sessions and, using the profit generated from the above services, provide the same things at a no-cost or heavily subsidised level to young people, communities and educational institutions that are disadvantaged, marginalised or excluded in some way.
What makes this organisation a social enterprise?
Exam Central is a social company as:
- it generates income from the market
- the services it delivers directly helps young people and communities to achieve better educationally
- profits made by Exam Central are re-invested back in to the social mission of enabling educational achievement
- it pays a living wage
- we employ local young people to deliver our services to help grow the local economy
– Focus on the market first – make sure you know where your income is coming from
– Work out your minimum financial needs first
– Stick to your mission but react to the reality
Here is our
8911 KS Leeuwarden
+31 58 284 2547